Maricamp Animal Hospital
Maricamp Animal Hospital
At Maricamp Animal Hospital, it’s about the experience and treating our clients and patients like family! We call ourselves the “Happy Bubble Team” because we believe culture is everything and we want our patients to feel comfortable and stress free from the very first visit. We strive to go above and beyond what is normally expected of an animal hospital with every interaction from customer care representatives to receptions to technicians to veterinarians.
Our mission is to provide you and your pet exceptional services while educating you and your family on all aspect of your fur babies health and wellness. We will always recommend the absolute best in veterinary medicine and then together make a decision on what works best for your four legged family members. Our animal hospital has been credited by the Ocala Star Banner for Reader’s Choice in 2016. Schedule an appointment and be a part of our Happy Bubble family today!
- “My experience from the first phone call was outstanding. I took my cat sparky in to see the Dr. O’Brien needless to say I feared the worst. But the entire staff put me at ease from the front desk to the techs were kind and very caring as well as professional.”
- “Awesome doctor and staff. They call the day after your appointment or service to check on you and your pet. Very responsive. Up front with pricing so there is no surprises. Very caring”
- “Today we lost our first fur baby and it was very hard to let go. But, the staff at Maricamp animal hospital were more than compassionate. Dr. Otero and her staff went out of their way to help my wife and daughter cope with the loss. They really care about the treatment they provide and it absolutely showed today. Thank you very much Maricamp animal hospital staff for all the help you provided today.”
- “From the moment you walk in to the hospital you can feel the warmth of love and devotion of the staff. The friendly and highly qualified Veterinarians will spend quality time taking care of you and your fur baby for each and every visit. Kennels are clean and comfy. The hospital is spotless and odor free. Great place to leave your pets for vacation or just for the day. Quality medicine at its finest with affordable rates. Highly recommended”
- “Maricamp Animal Hospital has the most amazing team of vets and techs that I have ever seen. Taking my dog, Miss Baby, there for emergency surgery at midnight just reinforced my already stellar opinion of this practice. Dr. O’Brien not only made Miss Baby feel better, but made me feel better too. Ashley is a very intelligent, compassionate young lady. Miss Baby sends her love to both. The combination of professionalism, empathy, and humor is unequaled. Everyone at Maricamp is very special to us. Brittany was great today as well.”
- “The people are always polite and eager to help. They have saved 2 of my dogs now. I will never change vets again.”
- “Fast, friendly and honest. Best animal hospital ever. Excellent staff, great smiles and very through. Pleased with overall results. They deserve more than 5 stars.”
- “I can not find enough good things to say about this animal hospital. We dropped our dogs off when we evacuated for Irma on the recommendation of family. They waited for us to get there. They told us the price. We at first thought it was per night but at the end it was for the entire stay. They even got wellness checks and baths. We visited the next day and were reassured by all that we saw and heard. I wish we lived closer. If so I would bring them back until we got air. Thanks! Nice people.”
- “My first visit took Jinx in for an ear issue. Everyone was very kind and helpful. Very clean and comfortable atmosphere.”
Where To Find Us
Monday – Friday: 7:30a.m. – 6:00p.m.
Saturday: 8:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
Have an emergency? Call our 24/7 answering service.
We have a 24-hour advance notification requirement for cancellations, reschedules and/or no-shows; the fee is $15. No fee will be charged if you cancel or reschedule before the 24-hour mark.